under Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as well as in compliance with the Data Protection Authority Order of10 June 2021, no. 231 concerning cookies, we inform you about how our site uses your personal data.
This site is the property of Xori Holding S.r.l., which manages and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications relating to the products or services offered.
This information refers exclusively to processing carried out through our site and not to other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which Xori Holding S.r.l. is in no way responsible.
THE DATA HOLDER
The data controller is Xori Holding S.r.l.,with registered office in Turin (TO) -10121 – Via Santa Teresa 23, VAT No.: 12869820014 and Tax Code: 12869820014.
The data controller hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLDER
The data controller can be contacted at the following addresses:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: our e-mail addresses are at your disposal to send us requests about our services. We would like to inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of a request to our e-mail addresses will automatically result in the acquisition of your e-mail address, which is necessary in order to provide you with a reply, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
- CONTACT US: we make our forms available to you to send us enquiries about our services. Filling in a data collection form, explicitly and voluntarily, entails the subsequent acquisition of your e-mail address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other data included in the request.
- DEM CAMPAIGNS: sending a request for information on our services, whether explicit or voluntary, will result in the sending of communications aimed at promoting business opportunities related to our activities. Such communications do not take place on a regular basis.
- NEWSLETTER: subscribing to our newsletter, for the purpose of sending informative material, entails the subsequent acquisition of your e-mail address, as well as all data necessary for the pursuit of this purpose.
- WORK WITH US: we continuously publish new job advertisements and welcome unsolicited applications. The submission of your application to work with us will entail the acquisition by us of all the information contained in your CV. Your special data (such as your state of health and racial and ethnic origin), will only be processed if relevant and necessary for the assessment of your Profile, otherwise they will not be taken into account (Provision of the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, containing the prescriptions relating to the processing of special categories of data, pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree No. 101 of 10 August 2018).
Please note that CVs do not require consent to data processing. These are, in fact, the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party, which will lead to the eventual conclusion of the employment contract in the event of the successful conclusion of the selection process.
Specific summary information is given or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
MODE OF TREATMENT
The data are processed mainly by electronic and computerised means and stored both on computer media and on paper media as well as on any other suitable media, in compliance with the modalities set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
We would like to inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, which are not operated by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications with unlawful moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force, and for compliance with the Privacy Act by sites operated by us to which reference is made.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Controller.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- process requests for information. The legal basis for the processing is the request made by the data subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. Providing data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to obtain the requested response.
- DEM campaigns. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional. You may revoke your consent at any time through the unsubscribe procedure in the communication sent to your e-mail address.
- Sending Newsletters. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional. You may revoke your consent at any time through the unsubscribe procedure in the communication sent to your e-mail address.
- selection and evaluation for recruitment. The legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. Providing data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
- perform obligations under laws or regulations. For this purpose, processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation.
- the protection of the Controller in court. For this purpose, the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulation;
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be disclosed to persons who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations. Your data may only be communicated to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with guaranteed protection of the rights of the data subject. Furthermore, some data may be communicated and disseminated to Internet operators that Xori Holding S.r.l. uses to manage its domains.
Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is set for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with applicable regulations.
Below are the retention periods for your personal data:
- Requests for information: your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to provide you with a response.
- DEM campaigns: your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years, after which you will be asked to renew your consent to the processing for that purpose, unless you request cancellation through the dedicated unsubscription procedure.
- Newsletter: your personal data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years, after which you will be asked to renew your consent to the processing for that purpose, unless you request cancellation through the dedicated unsubscription procedure.
- Work with us: your data will be retained for as long as necessary for the management of the personnel selection and recruitment process, and in any case no longer than twelve months from the collection of the data.
DATA TRANSFER TO A NON-EU COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
We inform you that the host of this site is located in Italy. The data controller undertakes that your personal data will only be processed within the territory of the European Union. If this is not possible, for technical and organisational reasons, then a preliminary check will be carried out to ensure that the conditions of legality prescribed by the regulations are met.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You may at any time request access to your data, as well as its correction or deletion. You will be provided with feedback within 30 days in written form (unless you specifically request oral feedback), including by electronic means. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing or to object to it.
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Furthermore, should you consider that we have not properly fulfilled our obligations, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority pursuant to Art. 77 of Regulation 2016/679.